21 June 2019

Get affordable luxury at Nail It!

This is going to be a no-fuss review because my experience in Nail It! was super fuss-free!


I went to Fisher Mall Malabon on a Saturday and it was crazy noisy. Nail It! opened just last month and it’s a welcoming sight away from the hustle of the city. Going here was such a good idea because you will feel relaxed and at peace right as you enter the nail spa. You actually won't feel like you're in Malabon anymore.


The place is very spacey and I got that instant feeling that this place embodies the cleanliness-is-next-to-godliness rule. The minimalist white and purple interior just adds to its charm.



The staff is nice, and they make sure that all the tools that will be used on you are sterilized (this specific branch is owned by a lawyer so ya know she's serious about avoiding any mistakes lol). You can choose from a variety of imported nail polish--they have ORLY, L.A. Colors, Ruby Wing, Kiara Sky, and Zoya (I would have loved to try the Zoya Pixie Dust in Waverly but I didn’t see it right away huhu). I had the foot spa and manicure, and I went with a pink shade of ORLY.

No cheapaz products!

Can ya feel all the tension leave my body? That's what it felt like!

Getting rid of all the stress in my life one toe at a time
Nail It! has an extensive list of choices on their menu. You can get pampered for as low as PHP 100! Check out their Facebook page for all the services they offer.

TL;DR: This place gives you affordable luxury in the heart of the city. Head on over to Nail It! for your much needed me time!


Nail It! is located at 4th Floor, Mezzanine Level, Fisher Mall Malabon. For reservations, please call +639452286955.

No comments:

Post a Comment