15 May 2017

Save More with ShopBack

For Labor Day, I wanted a quick overnight getaway with my parents. I am an only child and a proud cheapskate. Like I said on my previous post, I like to save as much as I can so I can spend on more stuff, so I looked (and looked and looked) for cheap accommodations.

After days of scouring the world wide web, I decided to treat my parents to The Oriental Bataan (maybe I'll do a hotel feature next time...). I compared prices among the hotel website, Agoda, Expedia, Booking, and Hotels. I chose Expedia because it has the cheapest listing - PhP5488 overnight in an executive twin room for 3 pax with free breakfast. It's still a bit expensive but I think it was fine to spend just a bit more for the people who brought me into this world :)

Before paying, I remembered stumbling upon ShopBack.ph - a site that literally lets you get your cash back when you shop online. You can buy from ZALORA, Lazada, Expedia, foodpanda, Sephora, and many more and you get a portion of your purchase back. In my case, I got 6% less on my booking on Expedia plus an additional PhP100 bonus -- that's PhP429.11 I earned back just by signing up on ShopBack!

(It says pending since it has not yet been 60 days since my purchase)
So, how exactly can you use ShopBack?
  1. Sign up using this link (you can get an additional PhP100 when use my link!).
  2. Select your favorite store and click Shop Now.
  3. Make your purchase! (IMPORTANT: You must complete your purchase within the same window -- that means you should not open links in new tabs or use your previously opened tabs)
Additional tips:
  • Update your profile on ShopBack and get a ShopPerks bonus.
  • Create accounts on your favorite stores when you purchase to earn points or rewards(for example, Expedia gives additional discounts when you are signed in as a member),
That's it! You can request payout after 30-60 days to your bank account. More money for more shopping! Go shop now!

---

Update: Got my cashback!

No comments:

Post a Comment