23 March 2017

And All These Little Things

For so long now, I have been thinking about what this blog would be all about. I try my very best to write about the matters of the heart but dang it, this is a very difficult, heartbreaking task when I have no inspiration (i.e. single with no prospects LOL). I also wanted to post about all my travels but it can get a bit tedious trying to explain how and why I frequently get lost. :P

I have always had a bad reaction to coffee, tea, and soda. Just last year, I was diagnosed with mitral valve prolapse which basically means my heartbeat is literally faster than that of normal people (imagine what’s going to happen when I finally find the love of my life!!!). Earlier this week while wandering around Marketplace by Rustan's, I found out that you can buy caffeine-free Coke for only PhP 39.75. MY HEART WAS ON CAFFEINE-FREE CLOUD NINE. Goodbye, palpitations! Hello, instagrammable soda!





On the same day that I discovered the wonders of caffeine-free Coke, I also discovered instant mashed potatoes. The only thing I can cook without fail is water, so powdered potatoes + boiled water = I will never be hungry ever again! The price to pay for being able to stay alive the whole day is PhP 131.50. YASSS. I forgot to take a proper photo so here’s a very good one from Google:



What exactly is the point of this post, you might ask? Why am I talking about mashed potatoes? I have always appreciated the little things: how to spend less money (not always but I am an if-it-is-on-sale-I-should-buy-it kind of person), how to help others in different ways (like being an online activist), eating at a different place each time, being hooked on television series (This Is Us can get you very addicted) and movies, and finding unusual food (like instant mashed potatoes!!!). My seemingly mindless rambling just shows that I find simple joys everyday. I don’t care if only a few people stumble upon this blog or if my discoveries are not even that new or important; I just really want to share life hacks. Sharing is caring! So, yes. More tips and tricks to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment